Tuesday, October 14, 2014

3 1 w e e k s

Day 44:
I'm 31 weeks today!!
This morning my dad came by while I was on the monitors to back up all my photos, videos, and files. Then he took my computer to get the screen fixed. Dad has been so so good to me through of all of this. He does so much more than a dad should even do. We were talking about the temporal thermometer they use up here the other day and he was saying how it was like a comedy sketch. When he was little they stuck a glass stick with Mercury in it up your butt and told you not to move. Now they give you a gentle swipe across the forehead. Haha! so I was telling him that the nurse said they carried the same brand at SAMs and when I get out I wanted to use his membership and go get one. Well today he brought one! So sweet snd thoughtful for him to take the time to do that in the middle of his crazy busy life. Thank you dad for everything!

The boys looked great on the morning NST. I had a lot of contractions but they aren't concerned about them. I think baby b had two variables and baby a had zero. So another good session in the books. Mom, simms, and bendel came up to bring Lennys for lunch (thank you mom!!)  simms was nuts. He was break dancing and also walking around fake falling while dying laughing at himself. After they left shawna dropped in to grt the piano she had let simms borrow and then it was time to get my picc dressing change. My sweet nurse told me she felt so bad because she hadn't done it since she learned about it in school. I told her it was totally fine and I would walk her through it. She rocked it and did awesome.

I got to go take a few newborn pictures of my friend's baby down the hall. So glad I was here to do that for them! I spent the rest of the day watching tv and resting. I've been so exhausted lately. Oh! I forgot to say that my blogs won't have photos for the next few days until I get my computer back.

8 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment