Wednesday, October 15, 2014

one week left!

Day 45:
Last night was really rough. Not for the babies but for me. Before cal and simms left I started getting a horrible pain in between my shoulder blades that would come and go. It would take my breath away. I called out and asked the nurse for Zantac. Cal and Simms left. I got on the monitors and continued to have the horrible pain. On a scale of 1-10, I gave it a 7. I thought after I got off the monitors and took an ambien, I would just be knocked out for the night. I wasn't. I was up all night in pain. I knew I couldn't have anymore Zantac so I didn't even bother calling out for help. I worried it could've been gall bladder or something else since all I had for dinner was macaroni and cheese and chicken noodle soup but just tried to get as much sleep as I could. The sun was up before I knew it.

I could still feel the pain but it was much better this morning. I slept through almost all of my morning NST but then got called up for my ultrasound. The ultrasound went great overall. Baby a did have borderline shunting again today though. I swear I think he has it every other time, it comes and goes. But besides that everything looked great. I came back down to finish the NST (which was good!) then I ran down to the cafeteria and grabbed a sandwich since my mom and Simms didn't come up until later. I was terrified to eat because that's when I got the pain before but it didn't come back. Thank you Lord! Mom and Simms came up after for a little bit. She brought some awesome cookies she'd made (thanks mom!) and I got a delivery of adorable cookies from lisa and bobby Klepper (thank you guys so much!)

After mom left I spent the rest of the day in bed. I really haven't felt great lately and am thankful I made the decision to spend this time resting. I definitely need it. I haven't even taken my daily walks outside because I'm just too exhausted. I can't believe I only have a week left!

7 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment