Thursday, October 16, 2014

Just an average Thursday.

Day 46:
Today I woke up to drilling and construction at 6 am (a thousand eyes rolling emojis) I don't know why that's a good time to start doing some construction on a patient floor? But they didn't work on it anymore the rest of the day, just at the crack of dawn this morning. Whatever. Anyways, my morning NST went fine. I was having more contractions that felt slightly painful but they died down around lunch thankfully.

Mom and simms brought lunch up after I got off (thank you!!!) we took simms through the gift shop after lunch and he gave hugs to all the stuffed animals and then put them back in the shelves. He has such a sweet heart, wish I could say he got that from me. Definitely from daddy. He's started doing this thing where he comes and rubs you with his hand while he lays his head into you. So so loving. He can also pitch a good fit though. Which he did tonight.

Doc wolfe said she felt like the pain I had in between my shoulder blades was what's called "referred pain" and likely HORRIBLE heartburn. My nurse always checks my lungs and bowel sounds with a stethoscope and last night she said my stomach was not at all where it belonged and was way up high (thanks baby a.) so I definitely think the pain was from this whole combo. I haven't had it today though. Praise the Lord!

Meghan Taylor dropped off dinner with my mom tonight for cal to bring up and Debbie also brought food up so we had plenty of dinner tonight! It was great! (Thank you guys so much!) after dinner simms kept trying to mess with the baby warmer in my room and was pulling cords. Cal and I both told him "no" several times. He finally understood and got so mad and threw himself on the ground in a tantrum. He's a real piece of work.

Today was pretty good overall. Hoping these good days continue. I'm definitely feeling like I have a bag of bricks in my stomach but seeing the end in sight keeps me going.

6 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment