Sunday, October 12, 2014

napping with simms

day 42:
today was a better day than yesterday. been here 6 weeks today!  i had a good NST this morning and when i got off my friends jordan and carly jakubowksi and jordan's sister, stephanie darling, came by and brought me lunch! thank you guys so much. theres not a day that goes by that i don't greatly appreciate people bringing food. they have a little girl named ayla who is just a few months older than simms. cal got up here with simms right before they were about to leave so simms and ayla got to play for a little bit.



they live out of town, so cal and i are always thrilled to see them and spend time with them. just never long enough! after they left my mom swung by and brought the cutest little outfits for the twins (thank you mom!) and simms was starting to need a nap. before i came in the hospital i laid with him for every nap. totally spoiled him. i have really missed that but today, he finally took a nap with me!
cal and i both laid down in my tiny hospital bed with him. haha! we turned on finding nemo and eventually he fell asleep. however, cal wouldn't let me turn the movie off and made me watch the whole thing. apparently he's never seen it!?

but simms slept an hour and half and woke up in a great mood. he flirted with all the nurses and house keeping staff like always and then our friends wes and alex bailey, and wes's parents jeff and rebecca all surprised me! and brought a bag of candy that entertained simms for hours!! thank you guys! wes and alex also live out of town so i definitely got spoiled in the friend department today. after they all left, we went down to the cafeteria and ate a disgusting dinner. usually its not too bad. tonight sucked. so i am scrambling now to finish this blog before I'm on the monitors. uneventful day baby wise, but not visitor wise. thank you everyone for taking time out of YOUR weekend to come see me. it means so much.

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious, Hannah. I wish one of my boys would take a nap on me here!!!

    ReplyDelete