Saturday, September 27, 2014

the day we almost beat georgia

Day 27:
This mornings NST was nice and uneventful. Another little decel during a contraction but nothing to write home about. Cal brought me chicfila for breakfast on his way to work, which was such a treat!! I turned on the most depressing movie ever (hope springs) but ended up having to turn it off because I couldn't take anymore. Wonder who had the idea of making a movie about a couple with a failing marriage in marriage counseling. No thanks. Debbie came up after my NST. She brought a home cooked meal that I cannot wait to eat and a surprise of the most amazing shirt and cashmere cardigan (thanks again Debbie!!)



I about died when I opened it! She is so giving and thoughtful. Plus she has helped us a lot with Simms since I've been here too!  She can relate to me much more than most because she had a 17 month old boy when her twin boys were born. I joke that she jinxed me into this pregnancy of twins because her family has so many sets and on my way to the first doctor appointment she said "I hope it's twins!!!" Which, of course, had never crossed my mind. When I called her after I left I said "this is your fault!" Haha somehow my stepmoms blood must've gotten in mine! So now whenever anyone asks if twins run in my family (identical twins aren't genetic fyi) I always tell people thay they do in my stepmoms!

My mom, Simms, Nathan, and Jack came up after Debbie. I loved getting to see Nate and Jack. We don't see them nearly enough (we missed you Elizabeth!!) Jack is the absolute sweetest boy and Simms was so nasty to him. Wouldn't share any toys or anything. Guess he will learn about sharing soon! Haha! We watched the second half of the game and then they headed out.



After they left I just rested until Cal came back up. Cals mom and sister brought us up some awesome Cheesecake Factory for dinner (thank you guys so much!!) I swear I am going to weigh 2827lbs by the time this is all said and done 😂

 I lucked out and got Maureen again as my night nurse tonight. Praying for another non eventful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment